SSL configuration with Sybase ASE 15.7ESD#2 - 08-27-2012 , 11:54 AM
I followed steps in the document:
1. create certificate use certreq and certauth. I also append the private key at end of certificate file.
2. create the trusted.txt file by copy the certificate file and rename it.
3. put both file under c:\Sybase\ASE-15_0\certificates
4. add ssl and at the end of master and query lines in sql.ini file
5. sp_configure 'enable ssl', 1 and sp_ssladmin 'addcert', 'path to cert file', 'password'
Now I can't start the Sybase server windows service. Did I do something wrong or miss some steps?
Thanks for any help.