ANN: MS SQL PHP Generator 10.8 released - 08-26-2010 , 08:52 AM
SQL Maestro Group announces the release of MS SQL PHP Generator 10.8, a GUI
frontend that allows you to generate high-quality PHP scripts for the
selected SQL Server tables, views and queries for the further working with
these objects through the web.
MS SQL PHP Generator comes in both Freeware and Professional editions. The
feature matrix can be found at
Please note that before September 5 you can purchase Professional Edition of
PHP Generator as well as all other our products and bundles with a 20%
Top 10 new features
1. Inline Insert and Inline Edit abilities.
2. Support for RSS feeds.
3. Environment variables (such as CURRENT_USER_ID) in events and templates.
4. Page-level permissions.
5. Client-side events including custom validators.
6. Easy access to recently used projects.
7. Changing number of records displayed at a page during app runtime.
8. Customizable menus.
9. Most-frequently used values for combo box editors.
10. Password encryption by the PHPass algorithm.
Full press-release (with explaining screenshots and code samples) is
SQL Maestro Group offers complete database admin, development and management
tools for MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2, SQLite, SQL Anywhere,
Firebird and MaxDB providing the highest performance, scalability and
reliability to meet the requirements of today's database applications.
The SQL Maestro Group Team