[ANN]VTD-XML 2.10 - 02-28-2011 , 07:52 PM
VTD-XML 2.10 is now released in Java, C#, C and C++. It can be
This release includes a number of new features and enhancement.
* The core API of VTD-XML has been expanded. Users can now perform
cut/paste/insert on an empty element.
* This release also adds the support of deeper location cache support
for parsing and indexing. This feature is useful for application
performance tuning for processing various XML documents.
* The java version also added support for processing zip and gzip
files. Direct processing of httpURL based XML is enhanced.
* Extended Java version now support Iso-8859-10~16 encoding.
* A full featured C++ port is released.
* C version of VTD-XML now make use of thread local storage to achieve
thread safety for multi-threaded application.
* There are also a number of bugs fixed. Special thanks to Jozef
Aerts, John Sillers, Chris Tornau and a number of other users for
input and suggestions