Clinical Data Management process and services - 04-03-2012 , 04:38 AM
Informatics Outsourcing is an Offshore Clinical Data Management process company. We have a team of Biostatisticians who have rich experience in academic as well as in Clinical Research domain. All members are Post graduates in Statistics and they are guided by PhDs in Biostatistics. All assignments are executed in a timely manner with efficient and knowledgeable resources with significantly lower cost.
Our Clinical Data Management Process Includes:
* Univariate analysis
* Multivariate analysis (Incl. Logistic regression, Repeated Analysis of Variance, Factor/Cluster analysis)
* Survival analysis
* ROC curve
* Reliability (Kappa test and Intra-Class Correlation)
* Meta analysis
* Sample size determination
* Design of CRF in SPSS/PASW
* Data (double) entry
* Data validation and cleaning
* Report writing
Features of our Clinical Data Management services:
* We Develop and manage specification documents for database tables, data entry screens, data derivations and edit check programming
* Complete and manage testing of database and edit checks
* Interface with the client, sites and monitors as needed to manage thedata collection and cleaning
* Ensure databases are validated and ready for transfer and/or analysesReport progress against schedules to management as appropriate
* Manage of projects to ensure completion of assignments within established timelines.
Informatics Outsourcing is Clinical Research Company. They are providing best services include Clinical Data Management process. Planed expand the services Worldwide.
Informatics outsourcing is currently expanding, and would like to get associated with your company for the services mentioned above.
Given an opportunity, we can showcase our capability to your full satisfaction and value for money, from prompt and perfect delivery from us.