US-IL-Chicago/Regional/National - Oracle OTL/HRMS Consultant (Urgent) - 06-15-2006 , 01:50 PM
AST currently has urgent need for an experienced Functional Consultant
to join our Oracle HRMS practice for support of new implementation
projects. Candidate should have hands-on implementation experience and
excellent verbal and written communication skills. Prefer candidates
currently residing within the Chicago Metro area or Central US who are
able to travel weekly. We are unable to consider candidates for this
who do not currently reside in the US.
- 3-5+ Years of experience with Oracle Applications as a functional
- Specialized Oracle OTL/HRMS implementation experience
- 11.5.10 Implementation/Upgrade
- Full-life-cycle 11i implementation experience
- At least three Oracle HRMS Implementation/Upgrade projects
- Experience with data conversion and interface design
- Good communication and people skills
- 4Year/BS degree
- Experience with Oracle Public Sector (Govt) Apps
- Experience with Self Service & Workflow
- Familiarity with Oracles AIM methodology
- Experience with papers presentation at conferences
Applications Software Technology (AST) Corporation is a full-service
Oracle solution provider, committed to helping clients realize the full
potential of Oracle Applications. AST's collaborative approach to
project planning and execution has earned us the reputation as a
results-oriented, high-value Applications Service Provider.
We are looking for talented individuals with a high level of motivation
and energy, who can think outside the box, and are willing to take
ownership of their work.
AST's success is directly attributed to our most important asset - Our
Consultants. Our open, entrepreneurial work environment and challenging
projects allow our consultants to unleash their skills and achieve
their career goals quickly and continually. The result is an
outstanding employee retention rate, and a high level of job
AST offers a highly competitive compensation and an attractive benefits
package. As needed we can support tranfer of active H-1B visas and
assist in obtaining approved Green Card work authorization.
Additional information about AST is available from our web site -
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity please
email a current word version of your resume to:
hiring (AT) astcorporation (DOT) com.