FL: J2EE/ JSP/ ORACLE/ CONTRACT - 12-10-2004 , 07:52 AM
tgugger (AT) buckeye-express (DOT) com
J2EE/ JSP/ CONTRACT/ FL
ORLANDO , FL
Start Date: Jan 3, 2005
IMPORTANT: Contractor is required to provide laptop.
- 2-3 Years of J2EE/JSP development experience
- 5+ years of overall development experience
- Developed JSP pages access the Oracle eBusiness Suite for a minimum of
two Oracle eBusiness Suite implementations
- Experience calling Oracle published API's and packets from JSP pages
- Experience developing in PL/SQL
- Experience working with Oracle TCA, AR and Credit Management data
ROLE: Lead J2EE Developer
Position will develop 10-15 Custom JSP pages access Oracle eBusiness suite
data. Several of the pages will be setup within the Oracle eBusiness suite
but the majority of the pages will be used for external facing web
functionality. The primary purpose is to allow customers to process Credit
Applications online. This will require the ability to build JSP pages and
call Oracle published API's with some PL/SQL programming needed as well.
If interested and qualified, answer the five questions below. Email
answers With a Resume to: tgugger (AT) buckeye-express (DOT) com.
1.. J2EE experience-------------yrs
2.. JSP experience---------------yrs
3.. Oracle experience-----------yrs
4.. Citizenship Status-----------
5.. Rate pr hr 1099--------------
1099= You pay your expenses.
Can be converted to W2=