Canada: Vancouver: Oracle Financials Functional Consultant - 06-16-2006 , 06:30 PM
Oracle Financials Functional Consultant
- Provide help desk support for end-users of our clients' Oracle
Financials systems (Versions 11.5.7 through 188.8.131.52)
- Support business processes around General Ledger, Accounts Payable,
Accounts Receivables, Cash Management, Fixed Assets
- Assist in problem resolution with Oracle Support (e.g. log and work
on Service Request (aka TARs), Coordinate with Developers and DBA)
- Perform/Assist clients with Month End Reporting and Processes
- Create ad-hoc Reports using FSG or Discoverer
- Modify setups and configuration of modules, regression testing of
- Analysis of new requirements, create functional specifications from
requirements, testing and coordinating with users for User Acceptance
- Administrative duties: enter timesheet into our Service Request
- Business, Computer Science or Similar Discipline with 5 years
- Strong Leadership, Business, and Interpersonal Skills
- Able to deal directly with Management Level and Executives to gather
business requirements, communicate progress, issue and change
- Excellent Work Ethic, Works well with others and a team player
- Good communications skills (writing and oral)
- Certified General Accountant
- Oracle Certification
- Previous Consulting or Freelance work experience
- Oracle Technical Skills such as SQL, Oracle Reports 6i, PL/SQL
- Oracle Financials Human Resources Experience
- Previous Implemenation Experience
- Three weeks paid vacation annually.
- Sick Leave (Up to 20 days accumulated at 1 day per month).
- Comprehensive MSP, Extended Health and Dental Benefit Plan (no
- Variable Pay (bonus salary on extra revenue generated above your
annual goal set annually).
Please send MS Word or Rich Text resume to hr (AT) SparkleConsulting (DOT) ca. No
phone calls please.
Qualified individuals will be notified as quickly as possible if they
are going to be interviewed.
June 30, 2006
July 15, 2006