Counting a list. - 06-27-2003 , 01:25 PM
I am trying to find a way to count a list from a table but not include
any duplicate entries that are found. (ie. same social security
number) Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am using Access 2000
if that matters.
Thank you in advance.
Re: Counting a list. - 06-27-2003 , 01:53 PM
Create a query called MyQuery based on your table and only include the SS field.
Right click up in the window of the query (where you see your table) and click
on properties in the dialog that appears. In the query properties dialog that
appears, change unique values to Yes and close everything.
Put this expression in the control source of a textbox on the form where you
want the count:
A Resource for Access, Excel and Word Applications
resource (AT) pcdatasheet (DOT) com
· Design and basic development for new applications
· Additions, Modifications and "Fixes" for existing applications
· Mentoring for do-it-yourselfers who want guidance
· Complete application design and development
· Applications Using Palm Pilot To Collect Data And
Synchronize The Data Back To Access Or Excel
"Tracy" <qwerty017 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote